About the Programme

Enterprises can host fresh graduates and provide meaningful traineeship opportunities. Participating enterprises can gain access to a pool of fresh graduates and be able to recruit experienced trainees when hiring picks up.

How does it benefit your enterprise?

Participating enterprises can come onboard to bring in fresh graduates as trainees to support their business needs and will be able to tap on government support during the traineeship period in preparation of the economic recovery.

Funding & Incentives

The Government will fund 80% of the training allowance, while the participating enterprise funds the remaining 20% for the programme duration. The monthly training allowance provided may vary depending on the scope of the traineeship.

Eligibility Criteria

The participating enterprise must fulfil the following criteria:

  • Host organisations must be registered or incorporated in Singapore
  • Offer traineeships lasting up to 6 months (Traineeship must commence by 31st March 2022)
  • Provide clear Traineeship Descriptions and Development Plans that would provide trainees with meaningful developmental opportunities during the traineeship period, subject to approval by the appointed programme manager, Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
  • Co-fund 20% of the training allowance for the duration of the traineeship

How to sign up

Organisations who are interested may proceed to register their interest through the SGUnited Traineeships / Mid-Career Pathways Programme – Company Attachments.

Read More
Resources
  • No related resources