About the Programme

Enterprises can take on mid-career individuals who bring with them a wealth of work experience on attachments. Upon completion of the attachment, participating enterprises may consider hiring well-performing individuals as permanent employees when business conditions improve and when they have greater confidence to hire.

How does it benefit your enterprise

Assist enterprises in providing attachments to mid-career individuals.

Funding & Incentives

The Government will fund up to 90% of the training allowance, while the participating enterprise funds the remaining 10%/20% for the programme duration. The monthly training allowance provided may vary depending on the scope of the attachment.

Eligibility Criteria

The participating enterprise must fulfil the following criteria:

  • Registered or incorporated in Singapore;
  • Offer attachments lasting up to 6 months (Attachments must commence by 31st March 2022)
  • Provide clear attachment descriptions and development plans that would provide mid-career individuals with meaningful developmental opportunities during the attachment period, subject to approval by the appointed programme manager.
  • Co-fund up to 20% of the training allowance for the duration of the attachment

How to sign up

Enterprises interested to participate in SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programmes - Company Attachments can click here.

*Do note that submission of the Interest Form for SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Company Attachments does not guarantee approval for the requested positions. WSG and SBF reserves the right to adjust the support duration and number of approved positions to be allocated, based on industry demand.

Read More
Resources
  • No Related Resources